The Dragon Towel is the most innovative product for home cleaning today. One roll of these towels will replace 6 months of paper towels. Given the speed at which the world is being deforested, minimizing the use of paper towels is a great step in the right direction.
One roll consists of 20 sheets (each sheet is 27.9 cm c 27.9 cm).
Dragon Towels are made from Bamboo which creates a towel that is more absorbent than almost any other product. Once you have cleaned up, rinse it out and use again or place it into the laundry and machine wash up to 25 times. Each cleaning makes it even more absorbent. Once it is worn through, discard in your compost.
3000 tons of paper towels are thrown out each day in the world. Dragon Towels help reduce this waste and assist you to clean even better than before.
The Dragon Towel name was chosen as it reflects the incredible strength of the towels, their superior functionality and huge capacity. Remember: No Mess with a Dragon.
We are proud of the fact that not a single tree was cut down to make Dragon Towels. Interesting Facts about Bamboo:
- Bamboo is more Eco-friendly than trees.
- Bamboo does not need pesticides or fertilizer.
- As a member of the grass family, it is one of the world’s fastest growing plants.
- Bamboo grows within months, unlike trees which can take decades.
- Bamboo can grow up to 75 cm in one day.
- Unlike trees, it does not require replanting after harvest. Bamboo grows from shoots that are part of its root system.
- Bamboo helps slow global warming as it removes a vast amount of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
- There are approximately 1500 species of bamboo throughout the world.
- Bamboo is used to produce a huge variety of quality products from hardwood flooring to luxuriously soft fabrics – and now bathroom tissue.